FAQs and Glossary
You can make a variety of different payments online; they could be one, or a mixture of the following:
- Settlements & Early Terminations can be paid online for the following products; Hire Purchase, Solutions, Lease Purchase and Contract Hire.
- Due to the complexity of the Finance Lease Early Termination, currently this type of payment cannot be paid online.
- Overdue Repayments, this could include the following; an Initial Instalment, a Monthly Rental, an Informal Customer Rental, a Final (Balloon) payment, an Administration Fee, an Option to Purchase fee, and a Secondary Period Rental.
- Future Payments can be paid online for all of our products; these could include an Initial Instalment, a Customer Rental, an Informal Customer Rental, a Final (Balloon) payment, an Administration Fee, an Option To Purchase Fee and a Secondary Period Rental.
- Other Charges this kind of payment is dependent on the type of product you hold with us. Payments could range from; a Refurbishment Charge, a Refurbishment Costs, an Extra Days Hire, Excess Mileage, an Excess Mileage Fee, a Fixed Penalty Charge, a Fixed Penalty Fee, a Formal Extension Acceptance Fee, or a Rewrite Admin fee.
For further information on any of the above, please visit the relevant section under our FAQ’s & Glossary page.
Depending on the type of finance agreement you have with us, you may be able to make a lump sum payment and either reduce your agreement term or monthly payments. In order to apply the funds correctly with your chosen option we would prefer to discuss this with you. Please contact us should you wish to discuss.
All applicable payments will be listed when you login, if you cannot find what you are looking for, you can contact us to discuss
Alternatively you can use a different payment method
By Bank Transfer
Please use the following bank details to transfer your payment
Sort code 40-02-50
Account Number 21070908
Please quote your agreement number and/or registration number as a reference to help us to credit the funds to your agreement as quickly as possible
You can make a payment by telephone, with any major UK credit/debit card up to a maximum limit of £3,000.
Please contact us to make a payment.
Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode", protect your card against unauthorised use when you shop online at participating retailers. When you make a purchase in a shop using your credit or debit card, you are required to enter a PIN number to validate the transaction. “Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode” allow you to validate transactions you make over the internet in a similar way.
You can register either by visiting the website of your card issuer directly or the option to do so will be presented when making a payment online. During the payment process you will automatically be referred to your card issuer's website to register. Please contact your card issuer directly if there are any problems with registration.
All card payments are as secure as possible, all information sent use SSL encryption. This means that the information is passed through a secure connection and that your card details cannot be read by external parties.
We do not store your card data.
We do not charge for payments that you make by debit or credit card at present. Should this change in the future we will inform you in advance.
Once payment has been completed; an automatic email will be sent to you with a copy of your receipt attached which you can save or print. It will be sent to the email address that you use to login with. We advise you keep a copy for your personal records. If for any reason you need to re-print your receipt you can do so from the attachment in the payment confirmation email. Should you have any queries with the receipt please contact us.
Please allow up to five working days for your payment to clear.
If your online payment is unsuccessful we would suggest that you contact your card issuer in the first instance.
You can also make a payment through Bank Transfer
You can make a payment by phone – Please note that the maximum payment we can take over the phone is £3,000
Please contact us to make a payment.
If your payment is declined, we recommend you check the details you entered and try again. Also, check that your card has not expired or been replaced. If the payment is still declined by your card issuer you will need to contact them for more information and consider trying a different method of payment.